Private limited companies no longer need to appoint a company secretary but they must fulfill a range of statutory requirements that were traditionally covered by that role. At Chariot House we can help ensure continued compliance while enabling you to remain focused on your business.
Your company secretarial duties
- filing and processing company minutes
- preparing and filing resolutions
- completing and filing statutory forms and annual accounts
- complying with online filing requirements
At Chariot House we offer a comprehensive and cost effective service to ensure these matters and dealt with efficiently and in a timely manner.
We also offer advice and assistance with:
- bespoke company formation
- company reorganisation